Please feel free to contact us at our US toll free number
+1 (800) 311-7598
Please feel free to contact us at our US toll free number
+1 (800) 311-7598
If you wish to join as a member of ChinaWomenDating.asia and by registering become a member of any other websites connected with ChinaWomenDating, communicate with other Members and fully use ChinaWomenDating Services ("Services"), please read this Terms & Conditions ("the Agreement") and indicate your acceptance by clicking "Sign Up" or "Find Your Matches" on the registration forms.
For purposes of this Agreement, "ChinaWomenDating.asia", "AsianBeauties.com" and "AsianBeauties" refer to one and the same entity and may be used interchangeably. Once you agree to all provisions of this Agreement, and click on "Sign Up" or "Find Your Matches" button, you will be bound by this Agreement whether you register as a ChinaWomenDating member ("Member") or not.
This Agreement sets out the legally binding terms of your use of the ChinaWomenDating website ("Website") and your membership in the Service, and may be modified by ChinaWomenDating from time to time. Such modifications are to be effective upon posting on the Website.
1. Eligibility. You must be eighteen or over to register at ChinaWomenDating. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using the Web site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2. Term. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website and/or are a Member of ChinaWomenDating. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason, effective upon receipt of your written notice of termination by ChinaWomenDating Customer support staff. ChinaWomenDating may terminate your membership for any specified reason, effective upon sending a notice to your email address provided at registration, or to any other email address provided by you to ChinaWomenDating staff. If your membership at ChinaWomenDating is terminated by reason of violation of this Agreement, or at your request, you will not be entitled to receive any refund of unused credits or paid fees for using ChinaWomenDating additional services. Unused credits expire 365 days after their purchase date. Notwithstanding your membership being terminated, this Agreement will remain in full effect.
3. Non-Commercial Use by Members. The Website is for the personal use of individual Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members and are not entitled to use the Service or the Website for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
4. Proprietary Rights in Content. ChinaWomenDating owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service. The Website contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of ChinaWomenDating and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
5. Content Posted on the Website.
a. You understand and agree that ChinaWomenDating may review and delete any content, messages, photos or profiles (collectively, "Content") that in the sole judgment of ChinaWomenDating violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of other Members.
b. You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Service, or transmit to other Members.
c. By posting Content to any public area of ChinaWomenDating you automatically grant, represent and warrant that you have the right to grant to ChinaWomenDating an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
d. The following is a partial list of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Website. ChinaWomenDating reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action at its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision including without limitation removing the offending communication from the Service and terminating the membership of such violators. It includes Content that:
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without prior written consent from ChinaWomenDating such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
e. You must use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
f. You may not include in your Member profile any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses.
g. You may not include in your correspondence with other members any URLs, email addresses or telephone and fax numbers.
h. You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. Although ChinaWomenDating cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the Website, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect its Members from such advertising or solicitation, ChinaWomenDating reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which ChinaWomenDating deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
i. To ensure the quality of the service we provide, your Phone Call, Video Date, or Live Chat may be recorded.
6. Copyright Policy. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please supply ChinaWomenDating' Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
7. Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other ChinaWomenDating Members. ChinaWomenDating reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
9. Disclaimers. ChinaWomenDating is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Website or in connection with the Service, whether caused by users of the Website, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service. ChinaWomenDating is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Website or Member of the Service. ChinaWomenDating assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or Member communications. ChinaWomenDating is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances will ChinaWomenDating be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Website or the Service, any Content posted on the Website or transmitted to Members, or any interactions between users of the Website, whether online or offline.
10. To provide the Service, ChinaWomenDating purchases services from various agencies (collectively, "Suppliers"). The Suppliers providing services for ChinaWomenDating are independent contractors and are not agents, or employees of ChinaWomenDating. ChinaWomenDating is not responsible for the willful or negligent acts and/or omissions of any Supplier or any of its respective employees, agents, servants or representatives including, without limitation, their failure to deliver services, or their partial or inadequate delivery of services. According to ChinaWomenDating contract (Terms of Agreement) with its Suppliers, rendering of Suppliers' contact information is prohibited. Services of ChinaWomenDating respected Suppliers are defined by the ChinaWomenDating' and Suppliers' terms of Agreement as:
- Suppliers provide full, accurate and legitimate information required for the registration of the female Members at ChinaWomenDating prior to their registration according to the terms of Agreement.
- Suppliers provide full, correct and quality translation of all correspondence of their female Members and their prospective soul-mates, Members of ChinaWomenDating.
- Suppliers provide additional services in accordance to the terms of Agreement with ChinaWomenDating.
- Any additional services requested by ChinaWomenDating Members, which fall into the Suppliers' scope of activity, but not defined by ChinaWomenDating terms of Agreement with Supplier, such as arrangement of a meeting with the female Members of the Supplier, providing additional information on the female Members, or any other personal requests of Members, can be processed by Supplier, but are not obligatory granted. ChinaWomenDating is not in any way responsible for the quality of any additional services provided by the Suppliers. The Website and the Service are provided "as is" and ChinaWomenDating expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. ChinaWomenDating cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Website and/or the Service.
ChinaWomenDating functions to provide the opportunity to its Members and female Members to effectively and comfortably search for your prospective soul-mate. ChinaWomenDating cannot take any effect on spiritual relationships of the Members and/or female Members of Websites. Female Members registered at ChinaWomenDating are looking for their prospective soul-mates, just as the Members are. They have an equal right to leave Website some day at any reason just as Members do. With regard to this fact, listed below conditions regulate ChinaWomenDating position in situations with deactivation of female Members' profiles:
- female Member is no longer interested in services. In this case, after studying Member's correspondence with the female Member, the decision of partially issued back credits can be made by ChinaWomenDating Customer Support administrators. However, in most cases, ChinaWomenDating is only able to issue 10 credits back to the Member for the Member's last letter to the female Member.
- female Member had requested to be deleted for unspecified personal reasons according to ChinaWomenDating Terms of Agreement with the female Members, this deactivation of the female Members' profiles can be made on their request without explanation of the reasons for their deletion, as it may be very personal and violate the female Members' privacy. In this case ChinaWomenDating does not issue credits back for Member's correspondence with the female Member. ChinaWomenDating is only able to issue 10 credits back to Member's account for the Member's last letter to the female Member, if this letter was the last one in their correspondence.
- female Member has found her soul-mate. In this case we are not able to issue any credits back to Member's account.
- female Member has been reported for inappropriate activities. ChinaWomenDating may consider the possibility of issuing a partial refund in credits to the Member who had addressed such complaint on the specific female Member upon Member providing the requested and incontrovertible evidence of the fraudulent activities of the female Member.
- female Member had been found on an anti-scam site. Female Member's profile may be deleted from the Website if only ChinaWomenDating considers the supplied information substantial and irrefutable as the generality of the allocated information on the Internet is apocryphal. ChinaWomenDating operates in full compliance with the International Marriage Broker Law (IMBRA).
11. Limitation of Liability. Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will ChinaWomenDating be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Website or the Service, even if ChinaWomenDating has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, ChinaWomenDating liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to ChinaWomenDating for the Service during the term of membership.
12. U.S. Export Controls. Software from the Website (the "Software") is further subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the Website or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other Country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
13. Disputes. If there is any dispute about or involving the Website and/or the Service, by using the Website you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the State of Kentucky without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that all such disputes shall, prior to the institution of litigation, be submitted to mediation in Frankfort, Kentucky. You agree that in the event you initiate litigation, such litigation may only be initiated in the state or federal courts of Frankfort, Kentucky, which courts shall have exclusive personal and subject matter jurisdiction and venue over the entirety of the dispute.
14. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold ChinaWomenDating, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
15. Other. This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Website and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the Service, contains the entire Agreement between you and ChinaWomenDating regarding the use of the Website and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
We only use the information generated by your visit for the purposes of internal tracking, to make improvements and changes to ChinaWomenDating.asia and all associated Services, to help navigation and usability, and respond to your requests for information. Except for where specifically noted, we do not use your personal information for any other purpose. We will never sell your personal information to any third party nor share your personal information with any third party.
Please read more about how your personal information is managed:
What personal information we collect and how we use your information. Our policy regarding information sharing.
How you can decide what communication you'll receive from us.
How you can control the use of your personal information.
How we protect the security of your personal information.
V. Customer Service and Recourse
How to contact ChinaWomenDating.asia
What personal information we collect:
When you visit the ChinaWomenDating.asia Web site and use all Services we capture the Internet provider's domain name and country that you came from (e.g., 'aol.com') and the paths taken as you move from page to page (i.e., your "click stream" activity).
Visitor Registration or Requests for Information:
ChinaWomenDating.asia only collects personal information that you choose to provide voluntarily when using or registering with the ChinaWomenDating.asia site. "Personal information" includes information that can identify you as a specific individual, such as your name or email address; and, in the case of affiliate agreements, your name and company name. While you can browse ChinaWomenDating.asia without registering you will need to register in order to take advantage of certain features.
ChinaWomenDating.asia uses cookie technology as part of our statistical reporting. A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a Web site that is saved on your hard disk by your computer's browser. It holds information a site may need to personalize your experience and gathers Web site statistical data, such as which pages are visited, what is downloaded, the internet provider's domain name and country that our visitors come from (e.g. 'aol.com', or 'umich.edu') and the addresses of sites visited immediately before, and after, coming to ChinaWomenDating.asia. However, none of this is associated with you as an individual. It is measured only in aggregate. The information in the cookies lets us trace your "click stream" activity (i.e., the paths taken by visitors to our site as they move from page to page). Cookies do not capture your individual email address or any private information about you.
We also use standard Web server log files to help us count visitors and evaluate our site's technical capacity. We use this information to find out how many people visit ChinaWomenDating.asia, help us arrange the pages in the most user-friendly way, keep the site browser-friendly, and to make our pages more useful to our visitors. We record information on site traffic but not information on individual visitors to our site, so no information about you in particular will be kept or used.
To browse without cookies, you can configure your browser to reject all cookies, or to notify you when a cookie is set. (Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.)
How we may use information we collect
We may use information to:
Email, Mailing Lists, and Other Services:
When you send us an email, we use your email address to thank you for your comment and/or reply to your question, and we will store your communication and our reply in case we correspond further. Beyond our initial reply, we will never use your email address to send you any unsolicited message or information, nor will we share it with or sell it to anyone else for such use.
You will also receive our email newsletters, account updates and special offers targeted to your interests sent to you by ChinaWomenDating.
We will not use your address or other information to provide you with any unsolicited message or information (unless that is part of the service you are requesting), nor will we share it with or sell, rent or lease it to any third party for such use.
Linking To Other Sites:
Our policy regarding sharing of information:
Our policy is simple: we never sell or rent your personal information to any third parties under any circumstances.
Children under eighteen years of age are prohibited from using our Websites. We do not target our sites or Services to children under the age of 18, and in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, any information we may receive from users we believe to be under the age of 18 will be purged from our database.
You may periodically be sent email messages describing updates, new features, or promotional offers related to ChinaWomenDating. You can choose to stop receiving this email at any time.
To unsubscribe just email us at unsubscribe@AsianBeauties.com. You can also follow the 'unsubscribe' instructions and link provided with each email or as we otherwise provide.
Updating Your Information
To modify or delete your personal information, simply follow the instructions:
1. Log into your account
2. Select My Account on the Main Page,
3. Scroll down and select My Profile,
4. Edit your personal information
5. Select Save.
Also you can send your request to our Support Team and we will make the requested changes.
The security of your personal information is very important to us and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. ChinaWomenDating.asia operates behind firewalls and we have security measures in place at its physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our Web site.
ChinaWomenDating.asia has VeriSign and McAfee secure certificates demonstrating that the site is fully tested, approved and certified by these two leading security systems. You are protected from any virus, identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, or online scam on our site.
V. Customer Service and Recourse
Contacting the Website
Please note that whenever you submit any information to us in connection with ChinaWomenDating and all related services, you consent to our processing of this information in the United States/Russia as necessary to provide the Services in which you are participating.
+1 (207) 262-9595
+1 (800) 356-3130
+1 (800) 234-0036
Acceptance of Privacy Statement
Your use of our Web site, including any dispute concerning privacy, is subject to this privacy statement and the applicable Terms and Conditions. By using our Web site, you are accepting the practices set out in this privacy statement and the applicable Terms and Conditions.
This privacy statement was last revised on August 25, 2011.